Whether you’re Spring Breaking, visiting family for Easter or planning a summer get-away, traveling season is among us! Although most of us agree that traveling is one of the top reasons that we bust our tushes working all year, it can also be a major stressor. Consider: organizing travel plans, schedules, lodging, pet-sitters, nannies, work logistics, budgets etc. With that being said, I want to share some of my beauty travel faves in hopes of making it just a wee bit easier on you jet-setters!
1) The secret to making life easier when traveling is finding items that have multiple functions and meet multiple needs in one shot. I can’t go without my Clarins Multi Active Face Lotion because it hydrates and protects (SPF 15) for those long sightseeing walks.
2) Another favorite is my Clarins Everlasting Compact Foundation. This stuff goes on super smooth and lasts longer than most. Also love the SPF 15!
3) To top off my travel skin regimen is my Guerlain Bronzer. I have tried many a bronzer but this Guerlain Terracota Bronzing Powder is my favorite. It gives me a perfectly natural shade of tan without drying out my skin.
4) I received this Chanel Illusion D’ombre eyeshadow for my birthday and fell in love! Perfect for travel because of its versatility. It is a long lasting eyeshadow with just enough sparkle to keep it classy AND it comes with a small angle brush so you can apply it as eyeliner also.
It also comes in these (and more) lovely colors.
5) A lip palette is great for travel. I usually take this Inglot palette with me for my on-the-go lipstick options. (My Medex Blistex Lip Balm is also a travel must to protect my lips from that super dry airplane air.)
6) Another lifesaver are these lovely foldable leopard ballerina Sidekicks. I live in my heels and the airport is no exception. These are a must back-up for the unexpected shoe emergency, blisters, plane ride, or just for a nice rest from the heels. And they actually look good! Get them here for only $14!
7) Last but not least, my vintage Coach satchel is my favorite travel purse because of its (again) versatile design. I can wear it during the day as an easy over the shoulder purse and it also doubles as an evening clutch thanks to the removable strap!
What are your travel beauty must-haves??